Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aidan and Santa's Helper (Grandpa)


Grandpa showing Aidan that he is just a helper.

A little distraction always helps.

I love Santa!

So Brian and I went to see how to do this sitting on Santa's lap thing at the mall and holy joke! I am a brat I know. But the lines at the mall are a joke, the cost of pictures on Santa's lap are outrageous. So I was venting to Grandpa and Grandma and come to find out Grandpa still had his costume from when he would be a Santa's helper. The pictures aren't as professional as the mall's but hey, Aidan got to sit on Santa's lap and I am not broke. Maybe when he gets older and makes a fuss about telling Santa's helper what he wants for Christmas I will open my wallet and let the moths out. Plus, I think that Grandpa enjoyed being Santa, even if it was for five minutes.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

That is the most adorable thing ever. I remember when my Grandpa used to be Santa's helper. And then he got too skinny and couldnt keep his britches up. lol.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Yeah. I think I need to get my kids there and soon! Maybe Ethan won't be as terrified if he can glimpse grandpa!

Erin said...

That is so cute! I am so bad, Bryant is like 4 1/2 now and I don't think he has ever seen santa. Oh well. How nice that his Grandpa could do it. I think the pics are great!