Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just make it happen

So I should have taken Stephanie's advice a little while ago and just followed my gut. In my defense, I know when the Holy Ghost is giving me a strong prompting to say something, but sometimes I just don't get a clear signal. Its my fault, I know. I allowed my life to be cluttered and unorganized. Tonight I vow to get my house in order and be a better mother and wife, daughter, sister, niece, and friend. I feel so bad about promptings that I have blown off. Know now that there will be no more passive Katie. From this point forward if I am told to go visit someone in the middle of the night, I will do it. So don't be surprised if I am banging on your door waking up your dog and husband. I know better.... I love you. If you feel that you need to talk to me, anyone, call me. Family and friends are my top priorities. I will be a listener for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to get to come and visit us all week-end!:) Please bring the little guy by soon, my mom loves to see him.
Love ya

Dustin and Kellie said...

A little confused..

KatieLarson said...

Kellie, hopefully the person who this post was for will understand. I am sure most are confused.