Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today was my sweetheart's 25th birthday. Yes, I married younger though it does not feel that way. He had to go to work like an adult but when he got home it was party time. We went over to his parents house and played Trivial Pursuit and had pizza and a super yummy cake from Cold Stone. Oh man! was it delicious. And honestly as I slowly ate the wonderfully rich chocolate ice cream cake I though about my sister. She would have fallen head over heels for this cake. Yummy! I hope he had a fun birthday because I know that Aidan and I did. How cool is it that I married a man that loves to play board games with me especially Trivial Pursuit. And can you believe everyone in his family enjoys Trivial Pursuit. His dad collects the different versions that they put out. I know that most of you think that I am a nerd anyway but how freaking awesome is that!

But back to the reason for this post. Happy Birthday Baby and thanks to all those that helped to make it fantastic! We love you!

No comments: