Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pancake fun with Cousins!

So the other day we got to babysit Ethan and Maren. Aidan LOVES it when they come over to play. He loves, loves, loves, loves it! For dinner I made pancakes. Aidan had never had them before and I tried to give him some. He refused to eat them. But once he realized that his super cool cousins were chowing them down, he wanted some! The silly part was that he ate all that I had and got mad when they were all gone. Silly child!



Aidan feeding himself pancakes.

Ethan and Maren eating yummy pancakes.
They ate these up so fast!
So much faster than pizza
and mac 'n' cheese.

Maren offering he pancake eating
expertise to Aidan. She also
shared. And Aidan gave her
some of his. It was too cute!

I love it when these kids come over and play with us. So far it has been often and I love it! So does Brian. Maren has recently decided that she likes Brian. She runs up to him and teases him. And giggles about it. Too cute. She also likes the fact that she found Brian's eyes. Brian always, and I mean ALWAYS wears his prescription sunglasses. Well the other day Aidan knocked them off of Brian's face and Maren was right there and saw that he had eyes and was so excited her uncle wasn't a scary man anymore. Now she has a fun Uncle. Brian loves the hugs and I think she likes to give them to him now. Come over and play more often guys...we love you.

2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Thanks to Katie, Brian and Adian for watching them (especially kinda volunteering to watching them Thursday). That was so nice and means a lot. ANYTIME you want to go out let me know.

Anonymous said...

Could those three be any cuter? I am sure not.