Sunday, November 30, 2008

O Tannenbaum...

And so it begins. Here I was thinking that I was smart by telling Brian to put the tree up high so that the young one wont be tempted. About three hours after we were finished (Aidan was asleep while we did the tree) Aidan noticed something new. He took off in full crawl mode and found the three dangling lights. He only did it the once but if he does it again we will be putting the tree on the kitchen table. :) We also have a bunch of presents that I wanted to put around the tree but decided against it. I don't want to re-wrap anything, if you know what I am saying?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am dreading putting ours up today cause I know I will have to watch Chloe like a hawk.

Tara said...

Kids and cats are the worst around trees!! I love that you put up higher!