Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am Addicted!!

So apparently I am addicted! I love this blogging thing. I love that I can connect with family, friends and long lost friends. So I decided to give myself another outlet....a recipe blog. I have invited family to be contributors to the recipe sharing site. If you, those that are my friends, would like to participate let me know (give me your email address) and I will add you. I hope that this can be a success. Yum!! Food!! Recipes!! I mean we gotta eat right, why not eat good things more often. Why not get away from the same 14 things you cook... you know what I am talking about.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Because I trust the same 14 things. Because when you have an almost vegitarian, a restricted number of vegtables fan, a no meat today maybe tomorrow, and a mac and cheese only fan that doesn't leave much.. So yes do the web site and I will contribute. I will enjoy occasionally tring things. And I just remembered the left over peanut butter fingers you gave us. I hid the last one from the kids (and me) yesterday. Umm... I gotta go! Mmmm

Dustin and Kellie said...

Maren caught me.. I'm telling you, I must put off the sent of chocolate through my thoughts. That girl always knows!
Also, you can cook for me anytime!

Steven and Megan said...

You do such a good job at updating! Steve and I need to get with the program...