Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First tooth

So I can't really take a picture yet, but Aidan is cutting his first tooth. He has been very tonight, I think that it is coming in all the way. I found this out when I was trying to feed him little tiny bites of a fruit snack this afternoon. My finger grazed the top of the tooth. I became so excited. That I took a look and sure enough you can see the top of it just slightly. When I kept trying to look at it and feel it, Aidan became agitated with me because I kept putting my finger in his mouth. I know that I am a crazy mom...but how exciting! My baby boy's first tooth. As soon as I can I will post a picture. And yes I know that I am ridiculous and lame.... but oh well. You love me despite my faults... don't deny!!

1 comment:

Don Woods said...

Yeah that is exciting... I remember how stoked I was with liam. Did the kind of the same think with liam. Except he stuck my finger in his mouth and bit down. And this time it hurt... that little tooth is sharp.