Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recipes

A lot of times I tend to play or experiment in the kitchen. And thankfully I have a husband who, not only funds my experiments but enjoys eating my concoctions. Many times I comment on a recipe that I saw on the food channel or had a recipe that I tweaked and many people have wanted the recipe. Would it be silly to to start another blog that chronicles the recipes that I have made, tweaked or invented? What if I allowed everyone to be a contributor and share there recipes with us? If its silly let me know. Any kind of feed back would be nice. Thanks.

4 comments:

Don Woods said...

Go for it...... Its always good to be creative.

Jordan said...

I think you should. But could you add some recipes that MY husband might possibly eat. It must contain, meat, potatoes and thats about it. He is so picky. And I am very much jealous of you. I wish I could just cook and have my husband eat what I make.
He's a stinker. I dont know how your mom did it. I am truly shocked that he grew up into a big boy. Because he is the most picky eater ever.!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

I don't think that'd be silly at all. And it would save mom all the grief of getting my "I know I've asked you 20 times but, how do you make that again?" phone calls. So if you love your mothers sanity, I day you'd better do it!

Micah Kormylo said...

I love that idea. It seems as though I make the same things ever 2 weeks. I need more ideas and would love some inspiration.

It was so great to see you and Brian and your sweet boy. He is such a handsome boy and so darn fun to watch.