Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Babysitting the cute ones...

One of my new favorite things to do is spend time with my nephew and niece. I always wanted to before but my schedule was a joke. Can't you see me making this phone call. "Hi Kellie, I was curious if I could babysit/ play with your kids later on. Yes. Awesome. Can I come and get them after 10 PM on Tuesday? We can play all night. I will be up. What? Your kids go to sleep? Oh... they are normal children. They have bed times. Okay well maybe another day." I never did that because it is ludacris (holla!). So I take any possible opportunity to spend time with them. Aidan loves them too. He just loves to play with Maren (though she may see it as more of a torment). He loves to copy Ethan. Aidan wants to be a big boy already and do all the cool things that Ethan does. Climb up on the couch by himself, walk, jump, somersaults, etc.

On Monday I got the chance to sit with them. We watched television, played on the computer, took baths, ate dinner, and made turkeys. Hand turkeys. Remember the silly fun ones you did as a child? Those ones. The artwork is displayed proudly on my wall for all to see.

Aidan enjoying his crayon.

Ethan and Maren and lots of crayons.

Aidan copying what Ethan was doing.

The Thanksgiving wall.
All of the artwork is displayed.
My turkey.

Aidan's turkey
Maren's turkey
Ethan's turkey. I know that it is hard to
see but beyond the picture, I love that
he signed his own name!
Well, he likes to write the letter E over and
over again. Look closely to the bottom of the page.
You can see three E's connected and
laying on there side. Awesome huh!

No comments: