Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aidan Brian!!!!

So I gotta say I think that I am a good mother. I try really hard to make sure that I make sure that all the tees are crossed, if you know what I mean. I think that I am making a situation worse even though I don't mean to do so. Then Aidan figured out a new trick and every time I try and fix the situation and explain to my 9 month old son he giggles and does it again. A little background first. Our apartment is hot. On any given day, with the vent going on our swamp cooler, is about 78 to 84 degrees. I hate it and so does Brian. Aidan is totally like us and hates being hot as well. So I normally just allow him to wiggle around in just a diaper at home. He seems okay with it. Well this morning Aidan made a discovery. The velcro thing on his diaper. I am watching television and I see Aidan crawl into the hallway. I start calling him back to me and just about this time I hear him giggling like something is tickling him. I stand up to go and see what's up and he comes crawling as fast as he can into the living room, totally naked. Giggling the whole time. I had just put on a new diaper so it wasn't gross or anything but then he starts crawling in circles laughing the whole time. I tried to discipline my naked son but instead I couldn't quit laughing. So I put the diaper on and tickle my boy and then let him off on his own again. Same thing happens, this time only that much faster. Wholly cow! I don't know what to do... I hope it is just a new discovery and not because my son wants to be an exhibitionist!

Also I have been slacking on the blogging I know. My computer was acting stupid and so Brian had to fix it. Hopefully now everything is fine. I have been making mental blogs, so later today I will post and get everyone back up to speed in the fast moving, naked life of Aidan Larson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Babies do the darndest things. I would try putting a onesie on him. Then he couldn't get his diaper off. He won't get to hot either if it is just a short sleeved one. Good luck.

Steven and Megan said...

My dad used to take his poopy diaper off and smear it on the walls... at least Aidan doesn't do that!!!

Jordan said...

hahaha!! I love that boy so much!
I cant wait til him and Remi can play and do naughty boy cousin things together.

Don Woods said...

Lol that is too funny. One smart kid.