Monday, November 17, 2008

The Vent....Graduation

This blog is me venting. If you don't want to read it, stop now. I am currently trying to study for two tests. Psychology and Philosophy. Psych is bad, that's not the one that I am worried about. Philo is the dreading class this semester. I am not very good at Philosophy. This class is a logic class taught by the Philosophy department. Logic generally doesn't bother me. But trying to explain why something is logical is hard, much harder than I thought. This class is the class that will determine graduation. Though I did find out that my final exam is on December 11. Graduation is December 12. So I guess that I assume that I passed this class and graduate. So fingers crossed that everything works out okay.

Also speaking of graduation.... for those curious I am NOT walking during the ceremony. I am not even going to the ceremony. I have been going so long that I don't know anyone graduating with me so I don't care. And trust me I don't need closure...I just need OUT!

Those following my blog know that this semester has been crazy stressful. So with that in mind. Brian and I have devised a plan. We are still trying to buy a house. We slowed the process down a little bit so that we could both survive mid-terms. Now we are going again. We are also cheap and didn't want to spend $80 on 25 announcements. I have a lot of family and that would be freaking expensive. So the game plan is the following. About the same time that I compile our Christmas newsletter, I will include a announcement. Because I am not doing anything really big right now we want to wait until we are in a house and have a kicking, rocking, hoe down of rip roaring party. Party/ house warming get together. Trust me, this is a much better idea. This house rocks! Hopefully that is kosher with everyone, because honestly I would much rather kick it with family and friends and burgers than dressed in purple (I do have school spirit though..).

This started out as a vent about my tests, but just like normal, I get distracted and more focused on the prize. GRADUATION BABY!!!! YEAH!!! ELEVEN YEARS!!

6 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Daah, da, da, da duh, duh.. Can you tell what is is that I'm going for here? I think you should at least have purple streamers and a shirt at your "Hoe Down." Whats the deal with the house? You two make an offer. The way you talked, it was already your house.. Now I'm way excited.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Dustin and Kellie. Do a blog about the house. We are so there for the hoe down/house warming party. That would be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Can I bring a date to the party?

KatieLarson said...

Absolutely...a date for Stephanie is always welcome. :)

Micah Kormylo said...

Congrats on being done with school!

Debbie Burns said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and agree that a party will be SO much better than the ceremony. Good luck on finals!