Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For those in St. George.... Just cause

Aidan was so tired the other night that he just kept crawling in circle in front of the television. I thought that it was so funny that I ran to find the camera. Once I found the camera and returned this is what I found. My baby boy so tired he fell asleep in mid-crawl. Too cute.
So peaceful and relaxed...

I just wanted to share little things like this for those that we love that aren't always around, not because they don't want to be but because they can't....their stuck in hell. Just kidding. We love you St. George folks! Come visit as soon as you can. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Don Woods said...

I agree but I think its hotter then Hell.

Jordan said...

You know you're pregnant when a picture of your sleeping nephew makes you cry.
I know. You dont have to say it.
That is the most precious thing in the whole wide world. I cant wait to see you guys. Hopefully it is someday soon. And yes, even in November it is hot as hell.
I still drive around with my air conditioning on.
Love you guys!!
<3 Aunt Jordan

Anonymous said...

It made me cry to, but I think because I am so tired, I wish I was alseep also.
Thanks for always posting cute picutes - even though I live close!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute...I do miss you guys. Hopefully we will be able to visit soon. Just not for the holidays. And it is not like hell here..it's too cold there! love you