Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kiddie tag....for Brian

My cousin Lindsey just did another kiddie tag and said that anyone who wants to can play. So I want to do it only for my husband. He He... he is a kid at heart after all.

10. I LOVE that Brian gets excited about small things.
9. I LOVE that Brian will eat whatever I cook and it is always "really good".
8. I LOVE that Brian and I have never had a fight.
7. I LOVE that Brian gets along with my family and doesn't mind them.
6. I LOVE that Brian is such a good dad. I was a little nervous for some things while I was pregnant, he has surpassed every worry that I ever had.
5. I LOVE that Brian is willing to help people with homework, computers, moving, and other projects. He just volunteers us to help.
4. I LOVE that Brian is close to his family.
3. I LOVE that Brian is so loving and caring and thoughtful.
2. I LOVE that Brian and I finally hooked up and became the others everything.
1. I LOVE that Brian and I love every other and have the same goals and dreams and are equally prepared to work hard for them.

I love my husband. I love that he is mine and that is wouldn't want anything any other way. I always thought than when people would say " without my significant other I don't feel complete" there were silly and too dependent. Well guess what! I thought I was complete and then Brian and I became one and now... I don't know what I was thinking... THAT was not complete. Our marriage is fantastic, loving, understanding, and loaded with open communication. I don't think that it could get any better. But then again, I have been proven wrong.....a lot by such statements.

I tag whomever....I love you all!

No comments: