Monday, December 1, 2008

December!!! Yippie!!!

I love December. Before I got married it was just okay. Now I have a rush of Christmas spirit and I think that Brian is going to go crazy. All the Christmas decorations are up. 98% of Christmas shopping is done (all of mine is done!). And now we just get to wait for Santa to come and visit us. I am more excited than Aidan! I just found out that now there is a much greater possibility that my family from the South is coming up. What a fantastic Christmas present! I thought I would be okay with not seeing them, but my heart nearly burst with child-like excitement at the news. I hope that through this blog, pictures, scrapbooking and traditions Aidan's first Christmas season can be wonderful....hopefully with lots of snow! I love December!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Well... we for sure are coming up. So... it will be our first Christmas as a couple and our first Christmas as a family... and I cant wait to see Aidan's first Christmas too.
We are coming... no matter what. I hope there is lots of snow too... just not on the roads. I hate driving in snow... I hate driving in Salt Lake... and I hate driving with my husband in Salt Lake... so... I will be very drugged and sleeping until we arrive safely. :]
But it sure to be one of the best Christmas's yet.

Steven and Megan said...

I can barely keep up with your updates!!! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! I wish we had all of our christmas shopping done already..

Dustin and Kellie said...

No one ever tells me anything..

I am in love with December too!

Micah Kormylo said...

How exciting for you guys and your family. The first Christmas for a child is so exciting (mostly for the parents). I have to say that it continues to get getter and better. I am so excited for Graham's first Christmas, but I am even more excited for Brode's 3rd. He will appreciate it so much more.

I too love December and all the magic that it comes with. i love spending time with family and giving. There is a lot of love in December.

Congrats on being on the ball and getting your shopping done.

Micah Kormylo said...

Can't wait!