Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Super Big Boy

So I just realized that I haven't told the world the good news. Aidan Brian is a walking man! He started yesterday, baby steps, like one or two. Today he has gone up to twenty three continuous steps. I consider that to be a walking man. He still sometimes prefers the quicker, more confident mode of transportation which is crawling or being carried. But I think that it is wonderful and amazing. People have told me that once they take the first steps they just take off....and it is so true.

The other fun thing is that tooth number two just broke the surface. I would take pictures of it but Aidan has been very shy when it comes to mom trying to look into his mouth. I am so proud of my sweet baby boy. Maybe the next time he sees you he will walk on over and say "Hey buddy what's up?" Okay maybe just walk over to you. He still doesn't say much. :)

5 comments:

Jordan said...

You need to take a video of it! I need to see that. Seriously. And I'm pretty sure he is going to run right up to Aunt Jordan as soon as he see's me!! :]
I just know it.

Anonymous said...

Jordan - He is going to run to me first. He knows I am older and need more attention and that I will not be around as long has you :) But when he is done loving me, it is right over to you!

Jordan said...

Keep dreaming Steph! The boy is mine! And anyone who is anyone knows that as soon as he is done with me, he may or may not come to you. I'm pretty sure he will see Grandma first, but then he will be right next to his Aunt Jordan. But keep that thought in that twisted little head of yours.

Steven and Megan said...

Well I think this is great!! Now Aidan and Zoe can play tag!!

Micah Kormylo said...

What a fun milestone. And so early. He must be a smart boy.

Hey, do you know your plans for after Christmas. Will ya'll be coming? When do you estimate you'll be arriving in Boise?