Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Husband Tag

*What is your husband’s name:Brian Jeffrey
*How long have you been married? 19 months
*How long did you date? 4 months I think
*How old is he? 25
*Who eats more sweets? I do
*Who said I love you first? he implied, I said
*Who is taller? He is
*Who can sing best? He can
*Who is smarter? He is.
*Who does laundry? He walks it down to the machines, then he folds his own clothes and I fold mine and Aidan
*Who pays bills? he does
*Who sleeps on the right side? Brian
*Who mows the lawn? no lawn, but I would, Brian has allergies.
*Who cooks dinner? I do
*Who drives? I usually make him
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Me... Brian is never wrong. :)
*Who kissed who first? I tried first, failed miserably. First successful try was Brian instigating it
*Who asked who out first? I did. It was a "friend date". The first real one was Brian
*Who wears the pants? its mutually both of us. But I am spoiled.

I tag Kellie, Megan, Debbie, Emily

No comments: