Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Moving update....

So a few posts back I mentioned that Brian and I are trying to get a house. That is still going. But our lease is up next month and so we have been looking for a new place to rent until we get a house. Well through much thought and prayer we have decided (she asked us and we are grateful!) we are moving in with Aunt Suzie. I thought that Brian would be against the idea when I brought it up, but he is totally ready and willing. He loves Aunt Suzie. He has already been talking with her about what kind of a "honey do list" there will be. The main kicker to that is that he is telling her of things that he can do to help. Things that I didn't think of, and I am sure that she didn't think of them. He is such a sweet heart! So we will be basement dwellers for the end of the winter and the first of the spring. Super fun times are coming!

No comments: