Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Home Evening

On Monday we had FHE at Suzie's house. Bob and Virgie, Suzie, us, and Brian's mom and dad and two sisters came over to participate. We had Jeff, Brian's dad read about the birth of Christ and its history. Then we did the activity known as the White Stocking. Fun times. I have been meaning to do it for years and finally got a hold of a wonderful husband and family that would play with me. Then for the activity we made hard candy ornaments. I watched the food network on Saturday and saw this super fun, very easy family activity. (For more info...check the Armga recipes blog...) Well needless to say they didn't work out all the way, but it sure was fun trying to get them to work. Brian and I are going to try some tricks at home and then maybe next year we can have a successful ornament making night! Thanks to everyone for coming it was sure fun.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Katie:
I wanna do that on Christmas eve.
Even if its during the day or something. Or at least one day while we are up there! We have to do something fun... and kinda special. Its our first Christmas. k?

Anonymous said...

I wanna play!