Thursday, December 4, 2008

Boise....here we come.

So I was trying to keep everything quiet until I could get some details worked out, but if my mom is stating out loud and in print that she is planning on going to Boise, I will too. Boise, here we come. Due to the holidays we will be broke, but we want to go and visit family. This just means that I am continually spoiled by all around me. A road trip, a bedroom set, family and time for visits.... Oh my! Can't wait to see everyone the day after Thanksgiving. Yippie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie Ann - if you are wanting to see everyone the day after Thanksgiving - you are either really planning ahead, or you are really really late!

KatieLarson said...

I have been in Paper Hell the last 48 hours. I meant Christmas. But now I need to go and review my papers. Who knows what I put in them now! Or maybe I wont even worry about it...I don't really care anymore.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, it's been like years since I've talked to you!!! I can't believe I missed the whole pregnancy thing, I swear we just received your wedding announcement. That just shows how on top of things I am. Hope you guys are doing well!

Micah Kormylo said...

Horray! I am so excited to see you all.