Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!




Today is my nephew's fourth birthday. I just wanted to whole world to know that I love him so much. He was the first grandchild for my parents to spoil, and he was the first to make me an Aunt. He is such a wonderful little boy. He brings such happiness to my heart. I usually smile when I think of dear Ethan. Here are some photos for sharing...

Ethan posing super cool for the camera. Thank you Kellie for sending this picture. It is beyond cute!
Ethan as Darth Vader for Halloween 2006. He was just learning to talk and it was amazing to watch him try and say the quotes from Star Wars.

We love you Ethan. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Ethan says Thank you!

Micah Kormylo said...

Wow! So many Birthdays.

Micah Kormylo said...

You can definitely sleep on my floor. I am so excited!! Where are your parents staying? Brandon has a room for two. When do you think you'll be here? You'll have to call and let us know when you leave. Horray!!!!