Friday, December 19, 2008

Work and School

I wanted to let everyone know the one perk of my current pretend job. I am currently not working due to the winter break/ Christmas holiday. I don't have to work for two full weeks. I am really excited for this. Normally this time of year is the worst for the theater. All the big movies are being released at the same time and so the theater would be crazy busy. I have already finished all of my Christmas shopping so I am sitting pretty and relaxed! Sweet huh!

Also just to let everyone know...I am still not a college graduate! I got A's and B's in all my classes but Logic. This was the class that I was praying for, but apparently it didn't work. I don't know what the next step is...obviously taking it again, but I don't know if it will be spring semester or summer. I am getting very frustrated with my lack of ability to logically decipher ridiculousness!


My last two days in a nutshell...a little happy and a little bummed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! It is so good to hear from you! I love reading blogs (aka blog stalking) and catching up with everyone. Aidan is just about the cutest thing ever. I just want to pinch his cheeks. He probably would take an immediate disliking to me for that:) It sounds like you are close to being done with school? Are you going into history? I remember you were always a whiz and had a passion for all things historical. School is so stressful and exciting and dreadful and wonderful all at once. Good luck with it! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, I wish I had Christmas all taken care of.
And Sounds like you deserve a good break, so take it easy.

Dustin and Kellie said...

GRRRR! I am sorry about that stinking class! But I am happy you can have a stress-free Christmas with no work (for the first time in ever!) I hope you enjoy your time off!