Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wednesdays blessings

I am grateful for Rest stops while traveling. They give everyone and chance to have a change of scenery, go to the rest room, stretch, and get the wiggles out. Aidan loves rest stops and being able to run around.

I am grateful for Ezra Tiberius in my family. The situation surrounding his birth was sketchy and scary, but once he showed up we all fell in love with him. I am grateful for the time that I was able to spend with him this week. He is absolutely adorable!

I am grateful for Family. In my world there are a lot of people that are family that are actually friends, but if I consider you a friend, you get all the benefits of being family.

I am grateful for Hymns. This weekend I was reminded of a beautiful hymn that helped put my mind and soul at ease and I feel much better. "Be still my soul" is amazing!

I am still grateful for Birthdays. That might change the older I get, but as of now, I am grateful for my birthday and the extra love I feel on those days.

I am grateful for good communication. Good communication in a marriage is so important, just as it is important in your dealings with you neighbor, boy/girl friend, doctor, etc.

No comments: