Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Book Review: Just go to bed


For one reason or another I haven't read a whole lot the last couple of weeks. Maybe it is lack of time, lack of follow through, or maybe its just because I am too lazy to write a review of them. :) I promise I will do better in the future.

The book review this week is one of Aidan's favorites. We read this book at all times of the day and he especially loves to read it at bed time. Brian's mom saved a bunch of Little Critter books from when Brian and his siblings were younger, and now we get to reap the benefits. Who doesn't love Little Critter books?

This book talks about the little critter that kept getting distracted and wouldn't go to bed. There is a lot of interaction between little critter and the daddy critter. Aidan refers to this book by name "GO TO BED!" Yep he YELLS for it. I enjoy this book too because we have made it our own, there is now a game involved. One page talks of the little critters actions, and the second page always has the daddy critter saying "go to bed." So I read the parts for the little critter and then I say "the daddy says..." and Aidan excitedly responds, sometimes yelling, "GO to BED!" Such fun at bedtime. :)

Aidan says that this books is "cool."

No comments: