Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aidan-isms

I usually eat something boring for lunch like a bowl of tomato soup. Lately Aidan has been coveting my soup instead of his chicken nuggets that he usually requests. So I gave him some. He then proceeded to be very cautious and thoughtful while putting his crackers into his bowl and then he gobbled it all done. Enjoy the pics.

Yummy! Tomato soup in my tummy!


Well, at least some of it got into his tummy.


-----------------------

Late Thursday night, or early Friday morning (2AMish) Aidan woke up and came into my bedroom. I had just started to relax and go to sleep when he came into the bedroom and turned on the light. He then proceeded to climb into bed with me. At this point I was lucid so I asked him what he was doing. And I kid you not he says to me (I am awake by now). "Mommy my tummy hungry." I then asked if he was really hungry. He said "Yes hungry. Tummy wants pizza not toast, pizza. Mommy make now. Tummy so hungry." How can anyone say no to that. So I prepared him an english muffin style personal pizza. When I hand him his plate he looks up at me and says "Mommy tummy says tank you for pizza and no toast. Yumm!" Even though it was so early/late, he put a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

Love it! It's nice to know his tummy has such good manners, lol.