Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Movie Review: Star Wars 4: A New Hope

Brian has ALWAYS been a huge fan. Aidan is now a HUGE fan. Lucky for me, I don't mind them. I have seen them enough that I don't really even need to watch them to know what is going on. So that means lots of good time behind the sewing machine.

Aidan requests this one by name "SSSPPPAAACCCEEE with good guy." Funny thing is he calls Darth Vadar the "good guy." We have tried to correct him but he thinks its a game now. Brian had some Burger King toys that he lets Aidan play with while we watch. They are little bobble heads of Darth Vadar and Boba Fett.

I am sure you have seen this movie but if not its worth a peak. Realize though that they are now 6 Star Wars movies. Episodes 1,2 and 3 are bad. I saw them each once and don't know if I can watch them again. Episode 4 is my second favorite movie. Any takers on which of the last two is my favorite?

No comments: