Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday: Aidan-isms

Instead of being something that is said by Aidan, this week it is something that he does. I don't know where he got this from but it is both cute and annoying. Every morning he has been waking up at 630AM, like clock work. He climbs out of his bed and wanders into my bedroom. At this point he will throw his empty sippy cup at my head and request more "cake" (chocolate milk). If I do not respond quick enough, he will climb onto the bed, using my braid as a help (think Rapunzel). Once he is on the bed he will find his sippy cup and proceed to punch (?) me in the face until I wake up and acknowledge his need for "cake" and then he will comfortably place himself on Brian's side of the bed and refuse to leave. Which is okay with me because I usually get the milk and then return to bed as a zombie.

No comments: