Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friday Movie Review: Star Wars 5: The Empire Strikes Back

BORING!!! This is my third favorite Star Wars movie. I find it boring and slow. Brian has informed me multiple times that it is because I haven't gotten a firm grasp on the importance of this story in the Star Wars Universe. Nope sorry honey. The snowy planet is silly, I believe it is called Hoth, was lame for me. Luke getting his hand cut off by Vadar was lame. Lame Lame Lame.

But on a side note. If you watch very closely John Ratzenberger is in this movie. He is on Hoth and he is a pilot. That is all the information you will get out me.

Who is John Ratzenberger you ask? He played Cliff on Cheers for years. And now he does at least one voice in all of the Pixar movies. In Cars, he voices Mack, Lighning McQueens driver. In Toy Story he voices Hamm, the pig. In the Incredibles he voices the Underminer. And so on and so on and so on.

No comments: