Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nostalgia Thursdays

This picture was taken in 1988. I was 9 years old. STOP! Don't do the math! I remember these matching outfits Kellie and I had on, different colors. I remember my mom wore the coolest shirt ever! I also remember my mom wore her black leather, high heeled cowboy boots. They were sweet! I also remember that on this day we took a picture of us with my maternal great grandma Eve Whitesides, paternal grandmother Betty Armga and maternal grandmother Virgie Arnold. I wonder where that photo went? I will need to search for it.

Please don't giggle at the hairdo. My mom loved it and loved it on me. How could she be so cruel? Just kidding. But this picture should be an example of what you could be doing to your children. :) Avoid fashion fads and stay consistent with tried and true fashions and hair styles.

I love you mom. And why does Kellie always look so darn cute in these kind of pictures?

2 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Oh I love it! I love seeing pictures of when people were younger :) Cute cute

Suziepackham said...

You're just as cute........ however, you do look embarrassed for some reason. the hairdo maybe????? LOL