Thursday, March 5, 2009

Totally a stolen picture....

I know that stealing is wrong. But I had to do it...sorry Kellie! But I love this picture of the Armga women. I will be calling this time in St. George the Mike Armga Family Reunion...first annual. It has been a long time since all of us were together. And though we weren't ever all together...we were all together in the same city...seeing each other. I know that sounds odd, but it has been at least a year since my parents and all my siblings were together at the same time. I loved it! Hopefully next time we will be able to take family pictures. The last one was taken about four years ago...Ethan was just a little baby! Since then we have added 4.75 people to the family. Maren, Brian, Aidan, Jordan and soon to be Addison. What a cool picture that will be! I can't wait!

Oh and thanks to Jordan for having a shower and allowing us the opportunity to have the
First Annual Mike Armga Reunion.

6 comments:

The Handleys said...

It is good to see you all again,it has been a long time sense i have seen your family.

Dustin and Kellie said...

Umm.. And Maren.. She wasn't there last time. 8)

KatieLarson said...

I am such a dweeb...post has been edited. Please forgive me Kellie...and Maren.

Jordan said...

I absolutely adore this picture. And I am so thankful that BOTH of my sisters in law were there at my shower!!

Jordan said...

And what the heck are you people talking about?! There was a family picture taken last May at Aidan's blessing with the whole family, minus me and Addison. Everybody was there, including Suz and Grandma and Grandpa. I was there, just not an Armga. Remember?! It was taken in the Lincoln's backyard...

KatieLarson said...

True but I was thinking like an official one. In the studio with matching outfits...