Saturday, March 7, 2009

A to Z

A - Age: 30 in June

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage

D - Dad's Name: Mike

E - Essential start your day item: Going to the bathroom

F - Favorite food: I like all foods

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'10 ish

I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute and I dabbled in the piccolo, violin and piano

J - Job title: Mom/Wife/Tutor

K - Kid(s):One little boy

L - Living arrangements: Basement bedroom

M - Mom's name: Julie

N - Nicknames: Kate

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: Too many to write...I am very opinionated

Q - Quotes you like: mainly movie quotes....and there are a lot!

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: one younger sis, two younger brothers

T - Time you wake up: usually at 7:30 for a goodbye kiss. Then about 8:30-noon...whenever Aidan says get up!

V - Vegetable you dislike: don't know...I like them all in one prepared form or another

W - Ways you run late: not planning very well because Aidan makes my life just a little bit more complicated, but I would changed it!

X-rays you've had: dental, arms, legs, feet

Y - Yummy food you make: Brian likes my red sauce enchiladas and cordon bleu

Z - Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: