Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank you cards

They are in the mail now I promise. Aidan and I decided to finish doing his birthday thank you cards. I was done a couple of weeks ago and got distracted with our St. George trip. Well I did most of the work and Aidan added his own little something to the cards. I had a little bit of a challenge keeping him focused on the cards and not eating the crayons, but things like this make me realize that he is still little and learning (even though my one year old thinks he is a very independent five year old!). Thanks again to everyone for coming to his party and sharing in the festivities! We love you all....

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I haven't got one yet. hmmm...
But then again, I only check the mail like, once every week or two.
However, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of said T.Y. card. :]