Monday, March 9, 2009

Party....










Tonight we had some friends over for dinner and Wii games. Our good friend Jeremy has a birthday on Tuesday and we decided to invite him over for some games and food. Brian was an excellent grill master and grilled up some chicken and sausage. We also had baked potatoes and appetizers of cheese, cracker, summer sausage, olives, and li' smokies (just for Wyatt). Then Suzie and Jeremy started trash talking about playing Wii bowling and who would be the winner. So they played. And the winner was Aunt Suzie with an amazing score of 244...which was damn near a perfect game. It was a lot of fun to visit and eat. I am so excited for spring and BBQ season. Lots of parties are in the works. Fun stuff! I also baked Jeremy a cake and used my decorating tips to add some flair. Well....it is super ugly. But I had fun and I hope with practice I can get awesome at cake decorating. Thanks everyone for coming over and we hope Jeremy has a very happy birthday.

No comments: