Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dancing Aidan


My little Aidan...all I do is talk about him. Well
here I go again. Last Friday Aidan, Jordan, Harrison,
my parents and I went to dinner at the Texas
Roadhouse in St. George. I had never been and
it was yummy! But everyone else in St. George
decided to go to dinner there that night so the
wait was incredible. But they had wonderful
sitting outside with country music. Well Aidan
decided to start dancing. He loved it. And all I
could think was that I needed to get this on tape
for Stephanie because I believe he is dancing like
a fool to a Sawyer Brown song...LOL. What a little
cutie I have. I hope you enjoy as much as we did.
Sorry it is so dark, it was late and that was the best I
could do. But try to look at him...you can see it!

2 comments:

Suziepackham said...

What a cute little ham!

Jordan said...

He was absolutely adorable. And he actually had some rhythm. And once again, was the center of the universe.