Saturday, March 28, 2009

More ambitions for craftiness


This was another practice job. I thought I should
just stick to trying to figure out the brush and
how to mix the colors. I still can't
figure out how to do an amazing orange.
And in the beginning they were are perfect circles.



This is the first attempt at a throw pillow.
A little bit too loose.
This is the second try. I am defiantly feeling
more confident in my machine skills.Look at the machine that I have been using.
My mom gave it to me a couple of years ago.
It is so teeny and tiny. But once I feel
confident and am ready to really be
a Martha Stewart type we will buy a big
one. We realized that they aren't that expensive.
And for those of you that are curious....I think I have figured out the
bobbin. FINALLY! That is the reason why
I haven't done much sewing in the past.



2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Wow. You are awesome! I love my little sewing machine. I don't use it all the time, but it is still great! Our bed skirt was ripped in a few places so I pulled it out and fixed it up nice! I've used it for scrapbooking and I got a real crafty edge a while ago and made some little bags! But thats about it. Go you!

Brittany Cheever said...

Look how crafty you are! That is awesome, I always want to make stuff but I always end up buying it. You are such a good wife and mom!