Saturday, March 28, 2009

Painting

This is my geometric shape project.
This is my flower pot project.
Those are not antennas, there are whispy
babies breath type things.

So I gave painting a whirl tonight. Oh my goodness...if I want to continue to do it I need lots and lots and lots of practice. I suck, I know it. Brian is such a sweetheart and said with practice I will be really good. I decided to give this a try so that I could do some artwork to put in my own home. You know make it look all posh and stuff. Well, maybe it will never be hung up. But I can at least tell my kids that I gave painting a try and wasn't very good at it.

4 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Keep going with it! In the beginning it is all about experimentation. You'll find what you like, what you don't, and what style works for you. But only keep going if you are having fun. Otherwise, what's the point, right?

Suziepackham said...

I think it's great and you're doing a great job. I agree with Brian, keep doing it and you will get even better.

Joe said...

That's awesome! I'm too scared to start, so you have me beat.

Erin said...

I love it! I think your doing great! I have always wanted to take up painting. I might have to try it now!