Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just checking the mail










I know this might be silly but I like it. Aidan so loves his grandma and grandpa. Any time they went anywhere, Aidan was quick to inquire where they were going and hurry up and try and tag along. It was this last weekend that has helped Aidan become such a pro at doing the stairs! One day grandma decided to go and check the mail, and Aidan went after her. Not very exciting but oh well. I love that Aidan has reached the curiosity stage. He just wants to go and look and see and do....everything. Everything is new and fascinating to him. He loves being outside and I enjoy being outside with him. I am so grateful that the weather is starting to look better outside. Aidan gets very hyper and stir crazy if we can't be outside.

No comments: