Friday, January 30, 2009

Just for fun....

I was just looking through my pictures and I done seen this picture and it made me laugh. Oh the memories! This was the day that Aidan was blessed. Brian was so nervous that he walked to the front of the congregation holding Aidan like this. He was just so nervous! Everyone around me made me laugh because everyone else was laughing at him. Comments such as "that daddy's very nervous" and "has he never held his child" rang through....I am still laughing at this very moment. Too funny! I think that me looking at this picture and getting all nostalgic has a lot to do with Aidan's first birthday being next week. Wow! How time flies...

3 comments:

Jordan said...

That was the first time I ever met the Larson family. Or any of the Armga and Arnold family. Goodtimes. Literally. Brian did a great job at blessing him, and he will do even better with Abbi.

Tara said...

Daddy's are just too cute! I can't believe you have a one year old! I have yet to meet this kid ;)

Micah Kormylo said...

OMG!! It seriously seems like just yesterday you were sick as a dog. Man time flies.