Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Two Favorite Board Games

I love this game! This is my number one favorite game of all time. I love all of the versions of Trivial Pursuit that I have played. And there have been many. I married into the right family for this game. Brian's father Jeff, collects Trivial Pursuit games. Every year for Christmas he gets a new one. I love being able to play this game along with him and his family. Yeah for Trivial Pursuit!
I also love this game! This is my number two. Brian and I were able to purchase the Diamond edition for Christmas...thanks Jacob! I remember hating this game growing up, but the more I play it the more I love it. Brian play a game of Scrabble almost every night before bed. It helps to calm us down and relax. I know that we are weird but you already knew that!

No comments: