Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a very happy new year. Last night we had so of our close friends come over and play games and watch the ball drop. It was a lot of fun and we say thank you to those who came over. I heard once in the mission field that however you bring in the new year and who you do it with is indicative of how you will spend the rest of the year. We were surrounded by family and had a great time. I look forward to 2009. So many things are scheduled to happen and I can't wait. May you ponder deeply your Resolutions/Goals for 2009 and may you have the will power and strength to fulfill them. I will post my list tomorrow. It still needs some tweaking.

When in doubt remember that the Larson's love you and think of you daily. (And that is so true because if you can read this then I have stalked your blog today and everyday as well...:)) Be strong and true and have a kick ass 2009! Your year is what you make of it... maybe Aidan will get a sibling? Good thing there is 365 days to decide that one.

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

Thanks for letting us come over last night :) We love you guys!!