Monday, January 12, 2009

The greatest Bob and Virgie ever!

They don't have the capabilities to really take the time to read this but I just wanted to take a moment and thank my Bob and Virgie for all that they do for us. They are so wonderful! They have saved Brian and I many a time when we have needed babysitters. But more than anything we love that they are able to watch Aidan while I go to my pretend job. I feel very confident that he is getting attention and love while I am gone. And the thing that is most important for me is that even though he is little when that terrible day comes when they have left us, he will have a special bond with them. I always loved playing at there house and being babysat when I was little. I learned so much from both of them, I want Aidan to have that same feeling. I want him to have memories of their love. Thanks to them for all that they do.

2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Totally HERE HERE! They are wonderful people!

Anonymous said...

I agree great people.....we will not be joining you this weekend to move..boohoo