Monday, January 26, 2009

Raspberries...

Tonight as I lay in bed trying to get my little Aidan to sleep I realized something. Aidan is quiet a little comedian. He would lay ever so comfortably in the crook of my arm and then he would start laughing. He would roll over and then he did it. He gave me a raspberry. Right in the crook of my arm he got me all slobbery and he laughed soon after he finished. At this point I was laughing at both the situation and the fact that he thought it was so funny that he laughed at himself. What a little cheeseball! He then preceded to do more raspberries on my arm and Brian's. But the super funny part. When he noticed that there was slobber on our arms he would shake his head no and rub his feet on our arms to wipe it off. Then he realized that it was on his feet and he laughed and laughed and laughed. And then the whole thing would begin again. What a silly little boy I have! I thought it was so classic that I needed to share with everyone. Aidan is a comedian.

No comments: