Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum

Jordan wanted to go and visit the museum on Sunday, she had never been. So Harrison, Aidan, Jordan, Grandpa and myself all carpooled over to Roy to see the history. I took my camera, but none of the pictures came out very good. I refer you to Jordan's blog because I have hopes that she will be posting the photos soon. :) We only walked around the hangers because it was cold and I was a gimp. Harrison got me a wheel chair and pushed me around and Jordan pushed Aidan around in the stroller. I enjoyed going. I always enjoying going to the museum. But this time was different it was Aidan's first visit. And I delight to say that he seemed to enjoy it as much as I do. Whenever he saw a big plane he would point and go "OHHHH". Just this last week he has started to point and it was fitting that he would point to things so beautiful. Then towards the end we let Aidan walk around and explore. He would run around and be in absolute awe of everything he saw. I loved it.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I did post a few pictures in a slideshow on our blog. It was such an amazing day! However, The Armga Family's blog is private, so only those select loved ones will be able to see them. :]