Sunday, February 8, 2009

8 Random Things

So Kellie tagged me on this 8 random things thing so hear goes...

Eight favorite television shows:
House MD (Hugh Laurie is a dream boat!)
Jon and Kate plus 8
18 kids and counting (I honestly don't know why I like it but I do...)
Blue's clue's (is actually Aidan's favorite and he watches it so I love it!)
Sesame Street (Elmo!)
Lie to Me (intense and informative)
Heroes (when I get caught up...I missed a lot of season 3)
House Hunters


Eight things that I look forward to:

NASCAR end of February
Redfish Lake end of July
Washington DC (vacation and temple sealing) August
NASCAR mid September
Baby Armga June
Graduation ?????
Buying a house
???Pregnant again???

Eight places I like to eat..

Cafe Rio
Jason's Deli
Burger Bar
Red Iguana
Casa del daddy
My house


Eight wish list items:

Treadmill
House
New couches
Brian full time at SLC
A baby girl for Brian and I
A diploma

I tag...whomever wants to play.

No comments: