Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A new toy for me....

So I used to have a treadmill and then through the course of moves and necessity I sold it. At the time I was okay with it, but I have often just kicked myself. I loved the convenience of having one. Well Brian and I have been talking for a while. This was going to be a purchase for when we moved into a new house. But instead it was when we moved in with Suzie. We found this treadmill (and the pictures were taken from) KSL.com. Cost $300.00. I love it! It is the model just above my old one and here's the funny part. I sold my old treadmill for $300 and bought another for $300. Well, I found it kind of funny. I am so excited to get started using it. I should be thinking of using it for the convenience of a weight loss program but I am not. I just want to be more active and then later I will start doing more and getting more aggressive with it. I thought have a treadmill would be fabulous because then I can be with Aidan and still be active. Thanks again honey for buying such a sweet toy...or piece of machinery.

4 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new toy!

Debbie Burns said...

Awesome! I love KSL. I am looking for a stationary bike right now. :) Grats on your treadmill.

Steven and Megan said...

Lucky!!!!

Brittany Cheever said...

That is a good deal! I want one of those instead seth and I go to golds. It would be alot better doing it at home!