Friday, May 21, 2010

Suzie's birthday

I am beginning to realize how behind I am on my posts.

For Suzie's birthday, Brian and I took her to Tepanyaki. She had never been there and we love it. She had been to a Benihanna but never to Tepanyaki. I am glad we were able to take her for her birthday. We sure do love that Suzie Q. She has done so much for our little family. I love her so much, she is an amazing woman and wouldn't know what do without her in our lives.



Suzie cheesing it up. Love you!

Happy Birthday Suzie!
Keep smiling sweet pea,
doodles.

2 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Suzie! I love that picture of her :)

Suziepackham said...

ohhhhh........... what a picture....... thank you for taking me there for my first time. I love spending time with you, Brian and Aidan. It's one of my most favorite things to do. Love you guys....