Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday: Aidan-isms

This picture was taken on Thursday at our friend Lincoln's 1st birthday. Aidan insisted upon wearing these bunny ears the whole time. At one point I tried to take them off of him and he said "no way, I bunny, hop hop hop." I said, "No you are mommy's big boy." He replied "No mommy, today I bunny." Who can argue with that? He walks around the house saying he is different animals. I recently made him doggy ears and kitty ears, but the bunny ears are by far his favorite.

Another Aidan-ism is "Tank you." I am so grateful that is he picking up on mine and Brian's use of this word. Every time we do something for him he says "tank you." Tonight Brian put him in his new big boy bed and said good night to Aidan. Aidan responded, "no daddy, tank you." What a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

Thanks for coming to Lincoln's party :) Zoe sure did like Aidans bunny ears also! I hope he is enjoying his new bed!