Monday, May 10, 2010

Aidan and potty training


Aidan is doing much better than I thought he would. I have been the problem. I haven't been as consistent as I would have liked but Aidan is still learning.

Aidan and I have talked about certain rewards that he gets if he accomplishes his potty goals. They are the following:

5 BMs = one game of bowling at Boondocks with his best friends Zoe and Lincoln
10 Ps = one goldfish (a real goldfish)

So far we are at 2 BMs and 4 Ps. Wish me luck! That's right I need your luck more than my Aidan. I need luck and help being more consistent and more aggressive. :)

2 comments:

cherroth said...

Don't feel bad about your feelings....you are just telling it like it is. I to had a kind of hard Mothers Day....it wasn't from lack of gifts and it wasn't because I didn't get any calls, it was just a sad Mothers Day for me. I guess expectations can really ruin things. But be happy because you know you have a husband who loves you and the cutest, smartest baby boy in the world. What more could a person really want?

Anonymous said...

It's ok to have these feelings. I appreciate all you did for me. This year the day wasn't so bad because I had no expectations. You and Jake made me feel good. Thanks, I love you.