Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weber State fireworks

Aidan hanging out with everyone.
Playing peek-a-boo while it rained.
He would steal swedish fish from Ann and then run down to this fence and eat them in solitude.
Lorraine and Brian. Lorraine is not happy about the rain. Poor girl!

One of the things that Brian and I usually do is go to the Weber State fireworks. I think that it is worth the crowds. They do a good job and I enjoy being able to go and have fun. I especially enjoy it when others come with us. Last year it was Suzie, Ann and the McFadden's. This year it was Ann and Lorraine. We had a lot of fun. Brian went up earlier in the day to put down a blanket. Then we went up later that night. We parked at the Dee Events Center and then walked over to the Alumni Building (we sat on the grass across from there). We giggled and had treats and then the rain came. Not a lot of rain, but just enough to make me rethink our outing. Then it went away. Aidan enjoyed it. I thought that it was very refreshing on such a hot day. Then when it was all done we walked back to the car. I was silly and didn't get a picture of the fireworks but I promise they were awesome!

No comments: