Monday, August 24, 2009

Reality...yuck!

So today we are back from our trip and trying to adjust back to civilian life (not tourist life). Aside from being super tired....we are doing well. Aidan is still slightly sick, as am I. But today is the day of new things and goals. I have been saying it for awhile and it came today. Because we have no more vacations or visitors or other potential obstacles...Aidan was forced to go to sleep in his own bed tonight. And at a some what decent hour. We started about 9 and at 1020 we were done (so far so good). It wasn't as painful as I thought...and yet the time frame was the same. It was easy to do because Brian is at the theater tonight. Not that Brian is detrimental...per se...just that it is and was easier just Aidan and I in the house (the roomies were gone somewhere).

I am now in the process of doing about 14 loads of laundry...are washer is acting weird so it takes a while.

Tomorrow Brian has his first and only attendance required class to go to. He is enrolled in 4 classes. 3 online classes and one classroom class. I have a class, hopefully, on Wednesday. I need to go and talk to the secratary tomorrow...hopefully now she will be in the office. Talk about hard to find and talk too!

Brian is still looking for jobs, so if you know of anything let us know. He has heard from a couple of places but hasn't got an interview yet.

I just applied to work at a day care, as a substitute, when I need money and they need me. Aidan would get to come to work with me and for free...cool huh. That's it in our life....how about yours?

1 comment:

Micah Kormylo said...

Welcome home! Glad the trip went well and that ya'll made it home safely. Thank you for the daily updates. It was fun reading about what you guys were up to.

Good luck with all the schooling and the jobs!