Saturday, May 2, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't want to say much...but I have to say something. Today Brian and I went out with the Realtor and we found it. It being a cute little house in our price range that we both love and think will be fitting for our first place. We just put in an offer and hope to find out more info early next week. Fingers crossed it all works out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I don't know if I am excited, scared, anxious, agitated, etc. But what I do know is that well I could live there. I want to live there. Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will keep my fingers crossed! Good luck!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see it. Good luck. I am so excited for you guys. Woo Hoo!!!

The Handleys said...

It took us 9 years to find the perfact house for us. Good luck I hope it works out.

Micah Kormylo said...

Holy Crap!!! That is so exciting. My fingers are crossed!!!!